The following options are available for language display within the game:
- Chinese (traditional)
When starting the game for the first time, the language setting will be set automatically according to that of your Steam client, as below.
- Steam client: English → In-game language: English
- Steam client: Japanese → In-game language: Japanese
- Steam client: Chinese-traditional → In-game language: Chinese-traditional
- Steam client: Other than the above → In-game language: English
When you set the display language in the game library, you can change the language you want to use and load the save data.
1. In the Game Library, right click the game title and choose "PROPERTY"
2. Choose the "LANGUAGE" tab and select the language you want to use from the pull-down menu.
If the language still cannot be set to the language of your choice, please follow the procedures below.
3. In the Game Library, right click the game title and choose "PROPERTY"
4. After selecting the "LOCAL FILES" tab, click on "VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES"
Note that save data is prepared for each language, so you can load data using the same language setting as the one you used when performing the save.